Reckon Green Innovations was formed to act as a single source for tested, feasible, efficient and green technologies suitable for individuals and organizations.
The national award-winning technology, validated by top corporates including TATA Power, serves
the global need to address climate change by providing:
• Low CAPEX as it involves retrofitting (as opposed to replacement) of fixtures for faster payback and higher ROI.
• 8 times longer lamp life, matches or exceeds LED Lamp life as per LM80 & L70 report (estimated lifetime test report of LED chip given by LED manufacturer) due to plug-in-driver design and self-repair.
• Life Cycle Energy (LCE) reduction through additional 40% energy saving.
• Life Cycle Impact reduction with 800% longer lamp life
• Reduction in E-waste by 70%.
• Reduction in carbon emissions due to lower energy consumption.
140-150lm/w, 6000K Cool White
• Saves more than 67% energy
• High Brightness
• Good thermal conductivity
• Al heat sink
Lenses to direct light for road illumination
• External IP65 driver with water proof connectors.
• High efficiency with 120lm/w
• High Pf. And low THD
• Long life >60000 hrs
• Long warranty of 5 years.
• Easy to maintain and replace.
Based on latest BLDC technology that helps reduce energy consumption by 55% without effecting air suction.
• Highly efficient DC brushless motor
• Long-life ball bearing design that produces very low noise
• Soft-Start drive and auto power off if fan motor is abnormal
• High & low air flow operation with LED indicator
• Low payback period.
• 2 Years Warranty.
• Long life compared to regular fans.
Based on latest BLDC technology that helps reduce energy consumption by 55% without effecting air delivery
• Consumes only 30W
• Generates less heat in operation thereby reducing ambient air temperature
• Runs longer on inverter power without noise
• Remote control operation with programmable timer and speed control features.
• Solar-power friendly
• No speed change even at low voltage
• More savings at lower speeds
•Ambient Light sensors
• PIR/ Microwave Motion Sensors
Sensor switches help in automation of lighting/ fans control to prevent unnecessary usage when not required and save energy.
Microprocessor-based system to control the compressor operation based on room and ambient air temperature, saving 30% energy.
PID END CAP
PLUG & PLAY COMPATIBLE
PiD WITH MICROWAVE MOTION SENSOR FOR AUTO ON/OFF
LED PLUG LIGHTS
C-11-4-68, Madhura Nagar, Rampally (V),
Keesara (M),MEdchal-Malkajgiri Dt.,